Admission of Foreign Students to Graduate Programs of our Institute has started.
1) On-line application dates: September 7, 2020-December 4, 2020
2) Online application address: https://adaygolcuk.sdu.edu.tr/Basvuru/KayitYabanciUyruklu
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS TO THESIS MASTER AND DOCTORAL PROGRAMS
1) Candidates who have applied to Turkish-language graduate programs and completed their undergraduate education in foreign countries;
a. Proficiency of Turkish at least "C1" level from SDÜ-TÜDAM, TÖMER, Yunus Emre Institute and “Turkish Language Proficiency Certificate” from the “Research and Application Centers for Turkish Language Education”of universities. (Candidates whom have undergraduate degree from Turkey and candidates whom will be applied to English-language graduate programs will be will be exempted) or
b. Candidates who do not have a C1 certificate must be entitled to receive C1 level certificate within a maximum of four semesters. Candidates start their graduate studies as of the semester following the date they receive the certificate. The duration of the language course is not counted from the duration of study. The student who fails at the end of this period is dismissed from the relevant Institute.
2) Candidates must have been entered Foreign Language Exam (YDS, e-YDS-YÖK-DİL) or one of the international foreign language exams accepted as equivalent (other than their native language) or one of the international foreign language exams accepted as equivalent by ÖSYM. These exams are valid for five years. Click here to access the foreign language equivalence tables of ÖSYM).
3) Candidates must have taken at least 55 points from Foreign Language Exam (YDS, e-YDS-YÖK-DİL) or international foreign language exams (other than their native language) from one of the languages of English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Persian or international foreign language exams accepted by ÖSYM. These exams are valid for five years. Click here to access the foreign language equivalence tables of ÖSYM).
4) Original Diploma and approved Turkish translation of Diploma of candidates who have completed their undergraduate and / or master's degree in a foreign country,
5) Official original transcript that shows grade point average (GPA) and approved Turkish translation of transcript.
6) A document/receipt that proves the tuition fee for the related semester is paid,
7) Letter of Registration and Commitment for Graduate Programs. For the letter, please click here.
8) The original scholarship documents of the scholarship candidates and their Turkish translation approved by the notary public, sworn translation offices or Turkish Foreign Representatives.
9) Approved photocopy of the residence document taken from the Provincial Directorate of Migration Management (İl Göç İdaresi Müdürlüğü) (to be delivered after registration.),
10) 4 photographs 4.5 x 6 cm in size taken in the last 6 months,
11) A Letter of Intent indicating the purpose of the study,
12) Two (2) reference letters (Originals must be submitted during registration.)
NOTE: The information to be entered by the student during the online application process must be correct and accurate. In case of gaining the right of final registration, if there is inconsistency between the information in the requested documents and the information entered in the application system for any reason (due to incorrect, incomplete information; document falsification, etc.), the application of the student is canceled. Even if he has made a final registration, his registration is deleted.